Engineered to provide the strongest and most balanced soil biological treatment available on the market. Loaded with beneficial mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi, spirulina, and over 20 strains of beneficial soil bacteria and microbes. Ultra-concentrated with the highest cfu/gram on the market.
This prebiotic and probiotic microbe package is designed to create a super healthy and strong root system that is optimized to absorb the right nutrients at the right time. Nitrogen fixers, phosphate solubilizers, potassium mobilizers, disease/pathogen fighters and those that break down plant matter in the soil to make it available to your roots. This leads to faster and stronger overall growth rates and healthier plants.
Cold water kelp (not the cheap North American strain with limited nutritional value), microbe food, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids, sources of micronutrients and worm castings are included to round out the formula.
- The most concentrated product available with the highest cfu/gram. Over 570,000,000 cfu/gram (compare to others with 25% less)
- Over 20 strains of root enhancing beneficial soil bacteria for plants
- 9 strains of mycorrhizae to optimize root nutrient uptake ability
- 3 strains of trichoderma fungi
- Humic & fulvic acid
- Amino acids
- Cold-water Kelp
- Worm castings
- Increased vigor, resistance to stress
- Will not burn plants at any concentration
- Improves the results of ANY nutrient line: synthetic or organic
- Use in Soil, Coco, Rockwool, or Hydro
4-1-1 Crop Recycle activates and stimulates biota in the soil, encouraging the digestion of crop residue. Crop Recycle provides ample cellulose digesting biota from fish solubles, worm castings, crab...
3-2-5 Soil Infusion is a complex high carbon product designed to build healthy soil and increasing the diversity of soil biology. These carbon compound wake up the soil as...
4-2-5 Dry soluble powder formulated with fish based organic nitrogen, soft rock phosphate, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, humates, long chain polysaccharides and a broad diversity of biota to protect...