Ultra-Bio Boost (Biological supplement)
Engineered to provide the strongest and most balanced soil biological treatment available on the market. Loaded with beneficial mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi, spirulina, and over 20 strains of beneficial soil bacteria and microbes. Ultra-concentrated with a very high concentration (cfu/gram).
This prebiotic and probiotic microbe package is designed to create a super healthy and strong root system that is optimized to absorb the right nutrients at the right time. Nitrogen fixers, phosphate solubilizers, potassium mobilizers, disease/pathogen fighters and those that break down plant matter in the soil to make it available to your roots. This leads to faster and stronger overall growth rates and healthier plants. Beneficial soil biology helps build a healthy and strong root system.
Cold water kelp (not the cheap North American strain with limited nutritional value), microbe food, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids, sources of micronutrients and worm castings are included to round out the formula.
- The most concentrated product available with the highest cfu/gram. Over 570,000,000 cfu/gram (compare to others with 25% less)
- Over 20 strains of root enhancing beneficial soil bacteria for plants
- 9 strains of mycorrhizae to optimize root nutrient uptake ability
- 3 strains of trichoderma fungi
- Humic & fulvic acid
- Amino acids
- Cold-water Kelp
- Worm castings
- Increased vigor, resistance to stress
- Will not burn plants at any concentration
- Improves the results of ANY nutrient line: synthetic or organic
- Use in Soil, Coco, Rockwool, or Hydro
4-2-5-3Ca-2S Complete is an “all in one” product combining the super effective products: SeaStar, PKS & Cal, Crop Recycle and Soil Infusion. This combination is an excellent choice for many...
Kelp Plus 1-0-2
1-0-2 Why Use This Product?Using Living Stone Organic Kelp Plus: This product is made from Dry Soluble Kelp Extracts, Compatible Carbons and Rooting Biota to build healthy plant roots...
Instant Compost Tea 3-2-2
3-2-2 We refer to this blend of micronized compost, soft rock phosphate, Alaska peat, crab meal, kelp, worm castings, bio-dynamic herbs and several other carbon compounds as “Compost Tea...