Why Use This Product?
Using Living Stone Organic K 35 Plus can:
- Provide natural biology from the Mined Organic mined ore
- Protect the plants from weather stresses as heat and cold by regulating the respiration (stomata)
- Facilitates the movement of plant sugars by activating the enzyme that regulates the sugar gates
- Develops stock strength and eliminates lodging when you have a bumper crop
How does it work?
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus has a high level of Organic Solution Grade Potassium that is supported by 10% Humates and other minerals Micronized to 500-600 mesh or 25 Microns. The Organic K-35 has Organic Carbon from
Carbohydrates, Fish powder and Amino Acids that makes the Potassium very available and leaf friendly. Has a small amount of Organic Calcium, Sulfur from sulfate, Silica and Boron from Unprocessed Powdered Norwegian Kelp that
strengthens the plant fiber. When used as directed this is a very user friendly product with, 1st Generation Laboratory Cultures that will make Organic K-35 Plus and other fertilizers locked up in the soil more available.
What causes these actions?
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus utilizes a dynamic and balanced combination carefully chosen ores that have naturally
occurring strains of:
- Cyanobacteria from blue green algae
- A few stains of bacteria from Prebiotic compounds
- Several strains of Saprophlic fungi from Vermeil compost (worm castings)
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus is one of several Prebiotic materials, such as; organic mined Potassium that is processed using our unique Micro-Blending and Rhizobond Infusion process that combines Potassium, Soft Rock Phosphate, Sulfur and Organic Carbon to create a very available product at the root hair. The analysis is; 0-0-35-12S-4Ca with a trace of boron from the kelp
4-2-5-3Ca-2S Complete is an “all in one” product combining the super effective products: SeaStar, PKS & Cal, Crop Recycle and Soil Infusion. This combination is an excellent choice for many...
Engineered to provide the strongest and most balanced soil biological treatment available on the market. Loaded with beneficial mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi, spirulina, and over 20 strains of beneficial soil...
Instant Compost Tea
3-2-2 We refer to this blend of micronized compost, soft rock phosphate, Alaska peat, crab meal, kelp, worm castings, bio-dynamic herbs and several other carbon compounds as “Compost Tea...