Why Use This Product?
Using Living Stone Organic K 35 Plus can:
- Provide natural biology from the Mined Organic mined ore
- Protect the plants from weather stresses as heat and cold by regulating the respiration (stomata)
- Facilitates the movement of plant sugars by activating the enzyme that regulates the sugar gates
- Develops stock strength and eliminates lodging when you have a bumper crop
How does it work?
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus has a high level of Organic Solution Grade Potassium that is supported by 10% Humates and other minerals Micronized to 500-600 mesh or 25 Microns. The Organic K-35 has Organic Carbon from
Carbohydrates, Fish powder and Amino Acids that makes the Potassium very available and leaf friendly. Has a small amount of Organic Calcium, Sulfur from sulfate, Silica and Boron from Unprocessed Powdered Norwegian Kelp that
strengthens the plant fiber. When used as directed this is a very user friendly product with, 1st Generation Laboratory Cultures that will make Organic K-35 Plus and other fertilizers locked up in the soil more available.
What causes these actions?
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus utilizes a dynamic and balanced combination carefully chosen ores that have naturally
occurring strains of:
- Cyanobacteria from blue green algae
- A few stains of bacteria from Prebiotic compounds
- Several strains of Saprophlic fungi from Vermeil compost (worm castings)
Living Stone Organic K-35 Plus is one of several Prebiotic materials, such as; organic mined Potassium that is processed using our unique Micro-Blending and Rhizobond Infusion process that combines Potassium, Soft Rock Phosphate, Sulfur and Organic Carbon to create a very available product at the root hair. The analysis is; 0-0-35-12S-4Ca with a trace of boron from the kelp
4-2-5-3Ca-2S Complete is an “all in one” product combining the super effective products: SeaStar, PKS & Cal, Crop Recycle and Soil Infusion. This combination is an excellent choice for many...
1-1-3 A biodynamic combination of micronized soft rock phosphate, fishmeal, kelp, elemental sulfur, worm castings, humates, long and short chained polysaccharides and several other carbon compounds. This mixture will...
Instant Compost Tea
3-2-2 We refer to this blend of micronized compost, soft rock phosphate, Alaska peat, crab meal, kelp, worm castings, bio-dynamic herbs and several other carbon compounds as “Compost Tea...