Kelp Plus 1-0-2
Why Use This Product?
Using Living Stone Organic Kelp Plus:
- This product is made from Dry Soluble Kelp Extracts, Compatible Carbons and Rooting Biota to build healthy plant roots
- Provides beneficial bacteria for plants, microbes, amino acids and mycorrhizae.
- The Soluble kelp is easily to use and is compatible with most liquid mixes.
- Living Stone Organics’ Soluble Kelp Powdered Extract Plus with Spirulina and Rooting Biota: beneficial soil bacteria, microbes and fungi
- It has been observed that Kelp increases the plants resistant’s to disease
How Does It Work?
The Soluble Powdered Kelp is compatible in all standard application methods from drip to foliar applications. Living Stone Organics’ Soluble Kelp (Sea plants (seaweed) is easily liquefied because it’s totally soluble. Our Dry Soluble Kelp material is user friendly and easy to apply, with quality to be proud of.
What causes these actions?
Living Stone Organic Kelp Plus, contains naturally occurring Gibberellins, Cytokines, Axons and natural wetting abilities:
- Naturally occurring Gibberellins that creates loner enter nodding during the growth process
- Naturally occurring Cytokines, that create an increase in bud break and strengthen existing buds
- Naturally occurring Axon, that stimulates rooting hormones for a thicker root system
Living Stone Organic Kelp Plus is an important part of our unique Prebiotic Delivery System.
Premium Growth Kit
Five key products for optimum growth and flavor. Includes over 20 strains of beneficial soil bacteria, microbes, amino acids and mycorrhizae in addition to the organic nutrients. Get great growth,...
4-2-5-3Ca-2S Complete is an “all in one” product combining the super effective products: SeaStar, PKS & Cal, Crop Recycle and Soil Infusion. This combination is an excellent choice for many...
Ultra-Bio Boost (Biological supplement)
Engineered to provide the strongest and most balanced soil biological treatment available on the market. Loaded with beneficial mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi, spirulina, and over 20 strains of beneficial soil...